This product is designed by Grace J., a mentor in the nonprofit Girl with Grit™ Program. The art is hers, the idea for the product is hers! Girls participate in this nonprofit program with the funding they help to generate with their sales.
Our mission is to give them skills and experiences with practical business practices. How does one take an idea and make it a product? Well here you have it.
Our prices are a little higher so the young entrepreneur gets a nice return and it helps to generate revenue for our nonprofit to support the space, supplies, events, and different opportunities for them.
Girl with Grit™ Program is recognized by the state of Texas as a nonprofit and is a 501c3.
These products ship from our affiliated print house. Here’s the info on the product:
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China