Entrepreneur Program


Real Life Business Skills

Providing young entrepreneurs real life opportunities to sell their handmade products.







Pay Now

Current enrollees can pay their fees here.


Apply to Teach

Our Young Entrepreneurs

Entrepreneur Program

Come and Sell It!

Do you have a young entrepreneur looking to sell their products somewhere? Well, look no further. Our young entrepreneurs brought home OVER $15,000 last year in sales of their merchandise and sponsorship. 

Our Young Entrepreneur Program grows real life business skills. For $39 a month, young entrepreneurs can sell their inventory in our shop, at Boerne Market Days, and on Etsy earning a 70% return for their merchandise. The remaining 30% funds our Mobile Workshop Program and classes for underserved populations. Youth enrolled in this program that actively participate in selling at Markets typically earn their membership fee back and get sponsorship opportunities. 

Young Entrepreneurs are given a medium size tote at their orientation for their inventory. We carry their tote to Markets and sell it on Etsy FOR them. Young Entrepreneurs are also welcome to sign up to participate in the Markets.

Meetings are held from 3PM to 4PM the first Sunday of every month.  Larger items must get approval and get dropped and picked up up the parents at markets. 

The families in the Young Entrepreneurs Program also get all the benefits of a Come and Make It! membership. 


No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

Make a donation today!

All donations are tax-deductible.







Want to Donate items? Our Wish List.

Make a Donation

2022 Calendar

Entrepreneur Program

Youth in our program sell their products at Boerne Market Days the second weekend of most months. We are participating in the following Boerne Market Days:
February, March, April, October, November, December

Our Entrepreneur Program meets the first Sunday once a month from 3-4PM to discuss business skills and more.


Our Etsy Shop

Our Partners & Sponsors

  • Methodist Gift Shop
  • Boerne Market Days
  • BACH
  • Big Ideas
  • Gratitude School
  • Boerne Peace Program
  • Randy Schmidt
  • ToyMakerz
  • Miller Welders
  • Stemtastic LLC
  • MN Outlaw Customs
  • Iron Demon Forge
  • Paula VM Photography
  • Boerne Radio 103.9
  • Boerne Handmade Market
  • Boerne Chamber
  • Stephani Risinger – Mary Kay Consultant
  • Under a Fig Tree
  • Boerne Nutrition
  • Of A Muse
  • 100 Women of the Hill Country
  • The Jones Family Christmas Light Display
  • The Agricultural Museum and Arts Center
  • Kendall County Behavioral Health Initative
  • Boerne YMCA
  • Girl Scout Troop 992
  • and countless private donors!


Donations are tax deductible and go towards programming costs.
Want to donate items? Our Wish List.